Totalindo And PD. Pembangunan Sarana Jaya Will Build Integrated Project At Mrt Terminal Lebak Bulus Jakarta Area, Rp 3 Trillion

Totalindo And PD. Pembangunan Sarana Jaya Will Build Integrated Project At Mrt Terminal Lebak Bulus Jakarta Area, Rp 3 Trillion

Jakarta, November 22, 2017 – Today, PT Totalindo Eka Persada Tbk (“TOTALINDO”) signed a cooperation agreement with PD. Pembangunan Sarana Jaya to develop an integrated area consisting of apartment towers, offices and commercial areas. This project will be built on a land area of 1.8 ha with a total project value of Rp 3 trillion, which is located next to terminal Lebak Bulus – South Jakarta.

President Director of Totalindo, Donald Sihombing explained to reporters through a written statement in Jakarta (22/11), that portion of Totalindo in the project by 49% and the remaining PD. Pembangunan Sarana Jaya by 51%. Project development of this area is the beginning of cooperation with BUMD. To that end, the Company expects this project can be a good start in establishing sustainable cooperation.

Donald said, integrated area development is indispensable for Jakarta as a mega region requires a solution to the congestion condition. Integrated area development is important to continue to be developed, both as a residential and commercial integrated in the region with the mass transportation system, because it benefited society.

In addition, the construction of an integrated residential in Lebak Bulus is a proof of Totalindo’s commitment to play an active role in the success of Government programs in providing housing for low-income communities.

By | 2018-06-22T09:54:14+00:00 June 22nd, 2018|press release EN, Uncategorized|10 Comments

About the Author:

10 Comments

  1. female viagra December 31, 2018 at 00:11

    female viagra

    female viagra

  2. sildenafil tablets December 31, 2018 at 00:25

    sildenafil tablets

    sildenafil tablets

  3. viagra 100mg December 31, 2018 at 00:45

    viagra 100mg

    viagra 100mg

  4. viagra generic December 31, 2018 at 02:21

    viagra generic

    viagra generic

  5. viagra tablet December 31, 2018 at 02:39

    viagra tablet

    viagra tablet

  6. viagra tablets December 31, 2018 at 03:22

    viagra tablets

    viagra tablets

  7. buy viagra December 31, 2018 at 04:15

    buy viagra

    buy viagra

  8. buy cialis December 31, 2018 at 10:34

    buy cialis

    buy cialis

  9. prednisone 20 mg December 31, 2018 at 12:08

    prednisone 20 mg

    prednisone 20 mg

  10. buy sildenafil December 31, 2018 at 12:40

    buy sildenafil

    buy sildenafil

Comments are closed.