PT Totalindo Eka Persada Tbk with PD. Pembangunan Sarana Jaya Building 0 Rupiahs Down Payment flats.

PT Totalindo Eka Persada Tbk with PD. Pembangunan Sarana Jaya Building 0 Rupiahs Down Payment flats.

Jakarta, January 12, 2018 – PT Totalindo Eka Persada Tbk ( “Totalindo”) with PD. Pembangunan Sarana Jaya (BUMD) signed an agreement for the construction of  0 Rupiahs Down Payment flats in Pondok Kelapa – East Jakarta, contract value of Rp 600 billion.

President Director of PT Totalindo Eka Persada Tbk, Donald Sihombing said, the intent and purpose of this partnership to support Jakarta Provincial Government to carry out the construction of 0 Rupiah Down Payment houses of 1 (one) tower. This is inline with Totalindo commitment to continue to support the Government’s program to build a million house.

This partnership is a Joint Operation (JO), which Totalindo provide a portion of investments by 25% and the remaining 75% to the portion PD Pembangunan Sarana Jaya, “said Donald Sihombing after signing the agreement for the construction 0 Rupiah Down Payment housing  in Jakarta (12/01). The term of this agreement is valid for four (4) years and 6 (six) months.

Donald explained, the concept of house construction of 0 Rupiah Down Payment house includes 700 units of flats with a processing time of 18 months. The size of the units of flats consisting of type 21 and 36.

Related to the financing, the Company will use internal cash and bank loans that had been working with Totalindo.

By | 2018-06-22T09:58:13+00:00 June 22nd, 2018|press release EN, Uncategorized|0 Comments

About the Author: